Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Getting old

I'm going to say that today will probably be a preview of things to come. I'm basically out of communication for most of the day. So if anything noteworthy happens, I probably wont hear about it until I get home. I got back around 7:45 and saw the news about the trial. Well I'm glad I don't care and never got personal invested in it. But today also showed just how much work is required to be doing this. I'm going to have to do a better job of managing time and making sure that I don't fall behind. I fell that I'm taking care of everything pretty well, but still need to assert myself when the time comes. Another week of PD and then Monday is the big day. Excitement, nerves, pumped up, anxiety all fit in my head. I'm probably going to go to sleep about now. I'm going to hold off on the foam roller for the night and from reading a bit. I'm 35 pages in, but I'm sure that there will be times when I can get things done. Oh boy! Oh boy!

No comments: