Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Come Back

Hey now! I think as I was writing last night at this time, I was really dragging and to be factual I was actually in bed at this time. Now I'm feeling a bit better, got some pep to my step and am ready to get somethings done and then maybe go to sleep. When I woke up this morning I knew that I had to get my run in now or it wasn't going to happen. I was dragging a bit and didn't feel all that great, but I got it done and then was able to get a good breakfast. I wasn't feeling that great at the beginning of work, but it wasn't until lunchtime that I got my energy back. Then going back and working till 9 I was pumped. It reminded me after my last leg of Blue Ridge. It was at that point where I was super amped up, even though I was exhausted and hadn't had any sleep. I was able to stay awake for about 3 hours afterwards, and then crashed. So I guess tonight is heading that way...

One thing place that I walk by on a regular basis to work is Fasil Ethiopian restaurant. I've never had ethiopian food, but why not have some now. It seems like something that looks good. And who knows maybe I'll run fast! I'm not really sure what else I have to say tonight but I've got somethings to get done, work on my core, stretch, and then bed!

No comments: