Sunday, July 24, 2011

Founding Farmers

For my birthday I went to dinner with my sister and her boyfriend to Founding Farmers. It was pretty good. I had the ribs, oh so delics, the meat was so tender it literally dripped off the bone. It was probably the closest I felt to a primitive hunter. MEAT TASTE GOOD. I had some fries and a pea pasta salad as my two sides. We had an appetizer, which was cornbread, CORNBREAD AINT NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT. I really liked how spongey it was. It was warm, some nice corn kernels in the middle. I especially liked the butter-honey that went with it. It was sweet and not that bad. For drink I had something that for the life of me I can't remember. It was an English ale, that was a bit sweet. Imagine a Guinness wasn't a stout but more like a sweet honey drink. It might be close to a Paddington ale. It wasn't that bad. For dessert I had a deep chocolate milkshake. Was it good? Oh you bet! It was very rich. I liked the top which was a cold whipped cream with chocolate dripping on it. It was very rich. In the car ride back to my place it became very dicey straits. Would I make it in time? It was very close. Now I realize that the milkshake was a bad idea. A very bad idea. Hopefully I'll feel better. But right now I feel like I've been hit with a ton of bricks in my stomach.

No comments: