Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Feeling Better

I've been feeling a bit lethargic and tired the past couple days. I got sick Sunday night and that carried over to Monday. I didn't pack a lunch on Monday because at that time I didn't want to see any food. Cut over to Monday afternoon and I was crashing. I ate some snack and some mac and cheese. I went to bed at 8:30. I woke up this morning and didn't feel that great. I went for a run and felt awful again. I had no energy. Instead of going out anymore and doing a workout, I turned back and went home. Now I feel a ton better. Getting a good review at work certainly helps out. Almost done with summer school. Can make it work for a couple more days. Hopefully I write some longer post, but don't hold me to it.

Also I finished my July book, need some suggestions for a book for August.

No comments: