Monday, July 18, 2011

Ch-Ch-Changes

As I start the second week things are still going smoothly and I'm fitting into a routine that is keeping me sane, and making get ready for each day. Each day presents a new challenge that I'm ready to tackle. Each day is a new opportunity to see how things unfold and to give me a clue on what to do. I feel that right now I am pleasantly pleased with how things are going. It's some of the little things that make the day special and right now I'm filled with them. I really hope that this confidence shows up in the way that I interact with others and how I conduct myself in regard to body language, but I feel that those areas are getting better as the days continue.

I guess one reason why I'm so glad to be doing this is that I know what the alternatives are. I know what it's like not to have this, so I make sure that everyday I'm prepared to the gills. I make sure to remind myself what it was like for a year and that I don't ever want to get back to that place again. I feel that I have been given a second chance and will continue to develop what I have been given and give it out to those around me. I still want to stay true to myself but I want to make sure that I get out of the comfort zone that engulfs me. I feel that this is something that will continue and by this time next month will be different, by 2 months it will be different, and by next year I'll be different. Can you call it maturity? I'm not really sure, but I do feel a seismic change in my personality that I sometimes look at myself as a different person. I'm not really sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but I know that there are certain things where I'll stay true to myself and yet there will be some instances where I've changed. I guess it's taken some time, it's probably a little to late for some people's opinion, and I probably could have done things differently in the past. But honestly, and while it may seem rather cold, those were learning experiences. I just have to keep on doing what I do, I guess.

I'm keeping myself grounded. I still feel that I have a lot of work to do, so I'm sure that I'll always be busy.

No comments: