Thursday, August 11, 2011

La-La Lazy

There's the little joy that you get when you see how much money you save on plane tickets. Buying plane tickets for a return trip to Charlotte for Thunder Road, I was able to buy tickets out of Baltimore for 79 dollars each way. Not to shabby I have to say.

/continues to pat oneself on the back

Today I woke up at 6:15 and ran a little bit after that. Then I went to my work to sign some forms. On the way there I was able to get frustrated with the metro credit card kiosk. It wouldn't take my card so I had to pay with cash. Oh the indignity of getting back coins! Argh what am I going to do with coins? At work I signed the forms and was able to get my metro card. Now I wont totally be some sort of noob using paper tickets. The rest of the day consisted of me sleeping. Waking up from a nap and thinking I slept on my wrist in the wrong spot and broke it. Then I realized I did not break it.

Yep that's the exciting part of my day. It looks like tomorrow will be more of the same. I'm going to say Monday I'll walk around the monuments. That sounds like a plan. I just got to see if it will fill in my agenda.

No comments: