Monday, July 16, 2012

sad and lonely ramblings(6)

I've begun studying for the plt and started up re-reading a book that I have read before, For Whom the Bell Tolls. Since I am a runner and it being the summer, that means waking up early and then getting the run out of the way. After that it's some breakfast and today it was a one hour study session. After that I was going to go to the store to get some things. I got done studying after ten and was going to make my way to the store. Now on my list of things to buy at the store was beer. And then I started to think about it...I can't buy beer this early. What type of person buys beer this early? A wino? An alcoholic? I would feel a bit weird buying beer that early. What was I going to do? Well I took a nap and then went to the store around noon. Well that two hours makes all the difference in the world. Look I'm buying this here alcohol at a reasonable hour, why the day is half over! Although there was still a weird feeling of buying beer that early.

Update: on a topic that was earlier mentioned in another post. About whether the said homeless guy was really homeless or a runner at the bridge where I stopped after four and a half miles. Oh he's totally homeless. I'm so glad I moved on without him thinking I was infringing on his turf.

The song of the day is from Jawbreaker and it's "Kiss the Bottle". We are going old school for those who are in the know.


No comments: