Monday, July 23, 2012

sad and lonely ramblings(11)

I'm gonna tell you what I really like about Mondays...their just Tuesday's. Ah is such the life. I went during the afternoon to see the Dark Knight Rises. I wasn't sure who would be in the audience, but it was mostly people like me, by themselves. I have to say the movie wasn't that bad, although I think it is the weaker of the three.

Other exciting news, oh tomorrow I enter old man territory. But harken not it is just the beginning of the end. I am excited to see that my favorite band, Gaslight Anthem, will be releasing their new album tomorrow. Coincidence? Kismet? I'm not sure. I've heard most of the album and it's pretty good. A lot of wo-ahs, songs about the songs on the radio, and looking back to things from the past. Oh how those themes hit so close to home. I'm not sure of what I'll run tomorrow, maybe a really long run, I'm not sure.

The song of the day, from the Gaslight Anthem-let's go with "The 59 Sound".


No comments: