Monday, June 20, 2011

No Matter where we go...

"if we've ran a million miles to get to this place we'll keep the pace/because I haven't found answers yet along the way to all my questions on where I need to be or what to believe/if I can lay claim to any achievement here's my secret: I'm still unsure of everything."
Latterman

Departing from Charlotte in nearly twelve hours. Internet access will be limited until Thursday. So many things to say about so many things, but I don't feel that I'm in the right spirit now to articulate them into words. I'm a loss for words to express some of the things that I want to say, and am hopeful that in the coming days that I will be able to put them down into the written words.

Can't really express how much gratitude and thanks to so many people. I'm not going to put down a laundry list of names because I'll probably forget someones name, but there is a crew of people out there who know who they are. As the winds take me to foreign places I'll never forget where I came from and where I'm going. Places may change, but not my attitude on those I've encountered along the way. Here's to those who run a bit, those who don't, and those who get entertained by what I have written the past couple months. Never knew how many people read what I wrote until I talked to them. Hopefully I've learned some lessons and will make smarter choices. I'll always be there if anyone needs a pick up or what not. But sadly the time has come for my departure. Maybe it wasn't what I was looking for, but it's a new destination and a new adventure that will shape the person that I am to become.


No comments: