Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May 29th

...I went running close to six o'clock today. I had a meeting at work at five and didn't get home to about a quarter to six. I went out and ran, the weather wasn't oppressive, but it is starting to get warm. The humidity wasn't that bad (or maybe I'm just use to it being omnipresent). There wasn't much of a breeze to talk about, but I was pretty exhausted after the run. I was more dehydrated than anything. It was one of those feelings where I could taste the salt coming off my skin.

I ended up with the pace for ten miles under seven minutes. I'm not sure of the exact time, since the garmin was acting screwy on the way back. I ended up doing four strides in the alley after the run. I'm planning on doing 800s tomorrow, when the weather should be hotter. I'm hoping for low 2:30s and some 2:20s when I'm doing them. I'm not sure of the rest. I'm enjoying running once a day in the afternoon. I think my body is getting use to it. My legs no longer feel like jelly at the beginning of the run.

No comments: