Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3rd

...I woke up in the morning and was getting ready to go run. I didn't hear the pounding of the rain, so I didn't think it was that bad. I got out around 5:20 am and it was raining. Not that hard, but enough to warrant an umbrella. It had rained enough during the night to prompt massive puddles on the trail. The rain stopped at mile four and didn't pick up until seven and a half. That's when it started to pick up. It was over by the time I finished. I eschewed strides and core because I was soaked to the bone.

It wasn't a bad run. I did see two other people while I was out running, so that was reassuring. I am planning on running early in the morning to get study time in for my test on Saturday. I got home this afternoon and was starving. I had a bowl of cereal, orange, and some pita chips before my chicken dinner and then ate a cliff bar after that. So I was really hungry.

Mileage for the day was nine miles at 7:10 pace.

No comments: