Wednesday, January 2, 2013

One

...it never fails. I was driving up to DC this morning (and can I say that this drive only took 6 hours and 55 minutes, which has to be a record of driving from Charlotte to DC) and on my Ipod Metallica's One came on. Oh you know what happened next? I cranked up the volume to 20. ONLY THE LOUDEST FOR THE BEST IN THRASH METAL!!!

On my Ipod I have a lot of Mozart, so I get to hear some Don Giovanni opera singing and then some more concerto music composed by Mozart. And then there is the staple of the pop punk that I like so much. I'm going to have to say that in 2012 my favorite song and maybe the best song of the year is from Masked Intruder called "Wish you were mine". Why do I like it so much? Oh it combines doo wap and pop punk. Would that sound good? OH IT DOES. And never mind the fact that Masked Intruder is four guys that wear masks and nobody knows their identity. The last time a band did this it was revealed to be Green Day. But I don't think it will be this time.

Run- 8.6 miles @ Ballantyne Commons Parkway and parts of Ballantyne Corporate Park.

I went out for the run and it wasn't that cold this morning. I was able to run with a short sleeve shirt. And you know what I saw as I was running on the streets??? Kids getting ready for school. HEY KIDDOS HAVE FUN AT SCHOOL BWWWAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

/does not pay attention to the fact that CMS lets out earlier in June


No comments: