Monday, December 26, 2011

Back in the habit

...there's always a thought to look ahead. I guess as a runner there are goals to put and then be an expectation to reach them. Goals are good. Probably better in life than running, I would have to say. Of course goals are like new year's resolutions, they start out with a bang and within two weeks are left on the dresser. One thing that always gets me right now is one question that I get from time to time. Where do you see yourself in (insert time) years? My answer usually is one that is what people want to hear, but really I don't know. If you were to ask me two years ago that I would be in DC, I wouldn't have believed that. So I have to assume that in two years from now it will probably be something different and unbelievable to me now.

That's always the thought process that I have. Where do I go from here? I really don't know. It's one of those things that will work itself out. I really have to have a positive outlook on things I guess.

Boring bit:
Ran about 8.6 miles on part of the Shamrock 4 mile course. That building that they are constructing is going to be massive. Did 4 strides. The road to getting fit is beginning.

No comments: