Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday Evening Ramblings

  • And we start off with a link to....maxim, por que?! Yep that's where we are going. When I think of hard hitting journalism for an oral history of a great show, the first place I always check is Maxim. It just so happens that The Wire premiered ten years ago this month (or something like that). Yes it's that good of a show. I'm gonna leave the opening intro the show below.
  • With the summer break that will be happening to me very soon (oh just ten more days). A couple things that will happen. A) no more waking up at 4am (sometimes) to go out and run (well for a while that is). B) I can take naps. C) I can go out on a vacation (ALL BY MYSELF). What will probably happen is that I will stay in my apartment and not really do much. Watch TV, run, play video games, etc. 
  • Thanks to those who offered their feedback from the very long rambling marathon post. It was important to hear it.

No comments: