Sunday, November 6, 2011

Yep Yep Yep

Why hello! Let's see what has been going on. It snowed. It got cold. Well that's about it. Let's see what else. Well I am feeling good about work. Thanksgiving is coming up. The best holiday around. A FACT NOBODY CAN DENY!!!

And now it comes to where I decide to say things on my mind. I get to run a race in Charlotte this weekend. Do I feel like posting on facebook. Well not really. I'm pretty sure that most people don't care about how well I do or if I really run. If people really want to know how I do in a race, well then I'm going to start posting other things that aren't that important. Like the following:
-for breakfast had an orange creme yogurt...lics
-why isn't my cable working
-listening to lasso by phoenix...IN MY BRAIN
-why can't the warm side stay warm and the cold side stay cold

But shouldn't I take it one step further and have a sign displaying that I am running a race. I think if I'm that obnoxious and posting something that means something to me, but to nobody else on the internet, why not in everyday human interaction? I think that would work. It's one of those things that would really let people know how important I think of myself. WHY THESE PAUPERS I CARE NOTHING OF THEIR PLIGHT!

Of course it's one of those rare occasions where I will be running and the expectations are so low. Man can I run a marathon under 3:20? Maybe! Where will I stop caring in the race, mile 2 or mile 16? Of course going into the race as the last one of where I will be an actual runner is one where I know that the end is coming. It will be enjoyable. I will go out on the terms that I want to. It's time to do what is right and give it up while I still have time to do other things. So when you see me out there, just think to yourself...the party's over.

No comments: